- In the United States the government official in charge of an entire Post Office Department is known as the Postmaster General. The position has been in existence since colonial times when Benjamin Franklin was appointed to it in 1775.
- The Postmaster General of the United Kingdom is a defunct Cabinet-level ministerial position in HM Government. Aside from maintaining the postal system, the Telegraph Act of 1868 established the Postmaster General’s right to exclusively maintain electric telegraphs.
- The head of a country’s postal service
- the official in charge of the national postal service
- the number is used in calling a particular telephone; “he has an unlisted number”
- other information that is commonly used to identify, locate and/or contact a person.
- Please enter all telephone numbers according to the International Telecommunications Standardisation Sector guidelines: +CC AA PPPP PPPP (Where C= Country code, A = Area code, and P = Phone number).
red pop telephone box
comments would be very much appreciated When you comment my shots, please also favorite it also, that would help me a lot. Thanks!
if you want to add tags feel free same as posting onto blogs etc
February 16, 2011 – Sen. Begich meets with Postmaster General Pat Donahoe